Were You Harmed Through Medical Malpractice?
When you entrust your health and well-being to a medical services provider, you naturally expected that provider to adhere to accepted standards of care. If the outcome of your surgery or emergency room (ER) visit was disastrous or if your newborn shows signs of birth trauma, you have every right to question the situation.
At Gordon & Dennison in Brookville, Pennsylvania, our dedicated, experienced personal injury attorneys are interested in helping you get answers to vital questions such as these.
- In what medical care context were you or a loved one harmed?
- What is the extent of the injuries?
- What is the long-term prognosis after a medication error or surgical error?
- How did it happen?
- Who is liable?
- Who will pay for further medical care or therapy needed as a result of medical mistakes?
- What can you do to protect your right to compensation after an injury or a death in the family due to hospital negligence, nursing home negligence or medical malpractice?
Beyond answers, our lawyers are prepared to give valuable legal counsel about how to pursue appropriate compensation through a medical lawsuit or wrongful death claim. We can advise and represent you if a doctor, hospital or other health care provider caused harm to you or a loved one through malpractice or neglect.